Custom-made Duvets, Quilts & Spreads
Contact janet@tcovers.com PH: 513-677-5447 Fax: 513-677-5418



Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Kappa Kappa Gamma Blankets




The blankets you see here are two of  three Kappa Kappa Gamma blankets I have made. My first one was for my daughter, Julie, who had saved 35 Kappa Kappa Gamma T-shirts from her days at University of Cincinnati as a Communications major .I made  She is now an Account Manager at Mahan Advertising in Cincinnati, working with companies like FastPark, Cincinnati Scholarship Foundation, Pure Romance and Penn Station. Wearing her marketing hat, she thought offering a free pillow for T-cover orders before February 1st, 2011 might generate some business. (Mention Kappa, and it's yours!)  Julie treasured her time as a Kappa and continues to stay in touch with her sisters, many now in the work world, married, having babies, and contributing in many ways to their communities. All remain tied together with deep bonds of friendship and loyalty. Blankets here show ones I made for two of her Kappa sisters. Julie and husband Justin gave me a Nikon for Christmas this year...wish I could re-take these pictures. The blankets are really fun and filled with memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment